Check out our You Tube Channel. Getting Played.
We get tons of questions about “getting played.” We’re going to keep this short and sweet and address them all at once. If you think you’re getting played, and your friends think you’re getting played, it’s likely you are getting played.
You’ve heard the expression, “Things aren’t what they seem.” Well that is true in many cases. But in relationships, things are sometimes just as they seem.
Here are some obvious red flags to consider.
1. Doesn’t return phone call.
2. Returns phone call a week later.
3. Only texts or calls when (he/she) wants to come over and, um…”Hang Out.” Translate: Have sex.
4. Blows you off, then starts dating someone else, only to come running back to you, after they break up.
5. Ignores you when you’re with a group of people, but then totally changes when you’re alone.
We’re just getting the list started. Please add your own here and help a friend, or even someone that you don’t know.